Tuesday, May 31, 2011

WTF, Carl's Jr.???

I love Carl's Jr.  The hamburgers are delicious.  Well today I went to get a hamburger when I got off of work and by the time I left I wanted to punch someone in the face.  This is how it went:

Male Voice: Welcome to Carl's Jr., would you like to try our new Turkey whatever (Or something like that)

Me: No thanks, can I just get a number one with just cheese and ketchup?

.....Silence.....

Female Voice: What can I get for you today?

Me: (Confused) Uhh I want a number one with just cheese and...

(Cuts me off)

FV:  Do you want to upgrade that to a medium or large?

Me:  Just a medium...

FV:  *Mumble mumble mumble*

Me:  What???

FV:  WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DRINK?!

Me: Dr. Pepper.  (By now I'm thinking, rude much?)

FV:  *Mumble mumble mumble*

Me:  Uhh can I just get ketchup and cheese on that?

FV:  It doesn't come with ketchup, just a special sauce.

Me:  The number one?

FV:  Yeah, it's just a special sauce you can't have ketchup on it.

Me:  Really?  Because they've always given me ketchup on it when I've asked before.

FV:  So do you just want the special sauce?

Me:  Uhhh...yeah I guess  (Thinking that maybe this bitch just doesn't know what ketchup is?)

FV:  *Mumble mumble mumble*

Me:  What???

FV:  DOES YOUR ORDER LOOK CORRECT ON THE SCREEN?!?!

Me:  Yupp.

FV:  Pull forward.

So I get to the window to pay and she like ripped my money out of my hand and almost dropped my soda down the side of my car.

I didn't finish my hamburger because I couldn't gag that special nasty sauce down after 2 bites.

So now I'm hungry and really angry at this stupid Cynthia person.

WTF, Carl's Jr.?  WTF?

4 comments:

  1. lol that's so funny rofl... that happens to me a lot i think of ways to get revenge... but then lucky for them i end up forgeting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when people are like that! Grr... and that's sad because I love Carl's Jr. too. Well, I loved their sourdough burger which I don't think exists anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess no matter where you go there has to be at least ONE stupid employee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that sucks. I love Carls Jr., too. Sometimes I think they deliberately cover their mouths when they talk. Should be an SNL skit.

    ReplyDelete