Saturday, May 14, 2011

Just a few words...

I know.  I fail.  It's been over a week.  (I think...)  But it's 1:32 in the morning so I'm not going to put a lot into this.

I have the feeling I'm going to be seeing this expression a lot over the next 18ish years.

Her first ponytail :)

I'm blowing this picture up and framing it.  It makes my heart smile.

I was doing my make-up in front of the mirror and Isabel decided to join me.

Thanks to this picture I realized she had eaten the cotton off the end of a q-tip.

White legs.  Don't worry, I'm fixing that tomorrow.

Ta-daa!

It had been to long since I got dressed up.

My friend has neon lights in his car and my shoes are sparkley.  You would have taken a picture too, admit it.

Have a great weekend everyone :)  I'm taking Isabel to her first parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment