Friday, August 19, 2011

There's a first time for everything!!!!

Okay, people, let's get down to business!


......................


I GOT MY FIRST BLOG AWARD!!!  Um, yeah, kind of excited about it.  Special thanks to Destiny over at ★Rockin' Mama★ for giving me my FIRST BLOG AWARD EVER!!!

People, I'm kind of a nerd, and I love awards, and it's been a while since I got any kind of one.  So, you know, freak out...and whatever.  I for real did a happy dance when I found out and my husband considered divorce..


Ta-daa!!!!  The Versatile Blogger Award.  BIG SMILES!

The Rules after accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are:

• Thank the person who gave you the award & link back to them in your post.
• Share 7 things about yourself.
• Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.

So here are 7 things about myself:

1 - I failed Spanish class in 6th grade, and now I would say that I am proficient in the language.

2 - I got an award in a Dutch Oven Cook-Off when I was 12 for an amazing Apple Cobbler.

3 - My first job was when I was 15 and it was at a chocolate factory.  Best. Job. Ever.

4 - If I had someone to cut out patterns and material for me, I could design, pin, and sew all day long.

5 - One time, I ate 16 roasted marshmallows in about 3 hours.  Half of them were in the form of s'mores, and I didn't get sick to my stomach.

6 - From about 7th to 11th grade I went through what I like to call my 'Punk' stage.  My entire wardrobe was 
black, I wore a spiked belt, and I played the drums in a shitty band.

7 - In 6th grade I sold pictures of my older brother for money because all of my friends thought he looked like Josh Hartnett.



I realize I only did 8.....whoops.  Here's the thing, I don't follow like, TONS of blogs, and a bunch of them I follow have already received this award.

No comments:

Post a Comment