Sunday, August 28, 2011

Kickin' It Old School

So the other day Cangrejo and I went to my Grama's house to help her clean her garage.  We're kind of using it as storage for the stuff we don't have room for/don't need while we're living in my parents basement, so we figure it's only fair that we keep our shit organized.  So Grama and I started going through pictures :)  I love me some old pictures.  I don't know why but I love hearing stories about 'the olden days' and about when my Grama was little and stuff like that.  I'm a sucker for that shit.  ANYWAY we found some pretty darn interesting pictures.

This is a baby picture of MY MAMA!  It looks like Isabel's long lost twin, right?!

Here's the pic a little bit closer
 You can't see the little kids faces really, but it's my Grama Bonnie, her brother (can't remember his name) and her sister Mae sitting on the car that her family had in front of the house that they lived in during the depression.  This is somewhere in Colorado.

And what kind of post would this be without a picture of ME!  This is me (about a year old I think) with my brothers Mike (in the back) and Vic (next to me).  I think Vic would have been about 14 in this picture and Mike was 13.  Their sweaters are fabulous.  So are their glasses.  Let me tell you how different my 2 older brothers are!  There's an endless list of their differences, for example, Mike would probably KILL ME if he knew I was putting this on the internet for the world to see ;)  Vic probably wouldn't care.  But they love me (they show it in COMPLETELY different ways) appx 2-3 years after this picture was taken they bought me my first bike :)  It was purple and white with flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment