Sunday, August 14, 2011

★Shit I Hate Sunday★

I'm in one of those moods today, so I'm linking up over at Rockin Mama's for 



Yupp.  Shit I Hate Sunday.

Shit I Hate... People trying to tell you how to raise your kids when they have zero experience or when their kids are complete screw ups.

Shit I Hate... Seeing people in public that I used to party with.  Embarrassing.

Shit I Hate... Eating a delicious taco and having it ruined by biting into a piece of fat.

Shit I Hate... Some of the people that work at carnivals.  Some stupid Carni was telling Cangrejo to come play a game and when Cangrejo was like "We're out of money" the guy said "You have to be rich, you're married to a white girl."  Um.....wrong.  I'm pretty sure carnival worker earn more than we do.

Shit I Hate... How hot my head gets in the summer cause of all my freakin hair.

Shit I Hate... 30something year-old women that are more dramatic and more immature than high school girls. You have 5 kids, bitch.  Act like it.

Shit I Hate... People that put Facebook statuses up about how shitty their life is and then when someone asks what's wrong they say "I don't wanna talk about it."  Then don't put it on Facebook, dip shit.

Shit I Hate... Knowing that I could go on all day about shit that I hate, but I don't have that much time or energy.


1 comment:

  1. Hahahah, I hate seeing people I used to party with too...it's always an awkward moment...."hey"

    My face turns fucking red when I get hot...I hate it...looks like I just ran a fucking marathon and I walked to the fucking car! haha

    ReplyDelete