Thursday, December 2, 2010

FIRST POST!

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

Welcome to my second blog!  My first blog was created as a place to vent, but then people were following it who I didn't want to offend, so I started this one!  Posting in this neck of the woods will be un-edited.  Just so you know.  Some of the blogs I follow have all sorts of fun stuff going on that I just can't participate in with my other blog because I don't want the family reading that shit.  Isn't that weird that I'm totally cool with complete strangers knowing all my business, but it's off limit for relatives?  That just tells you how different I am from the family.

I'm still trying to decide how I'm going to make this available for reading to the general public, but hide it from some certain people.  I can make it so it's not listed on my profile when you look at it, but then when.......hmmmm.  Well we'll see.  Thanks for reading.  HA!  I've feeling really crazy, because this blog doesn't have any followers, so it's like I'm talking to myself, but I'm blogging. . . . .so I'm blogging to myself, which kind of seems worse than just talking.  Or maybe not.  It just like a diary I leave out for everyone to read, but no one does. . . . . . . .oh my.  Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment