Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year!

Oh, blog, I've missed you so.  Every time I go to write something Isabel wakes up or the husband is hungry or, you know, whatever.  AND I've had so many awesome things to write about and now that I actually have time I can't remember hardly anything.  Now, Isabel would usually be taking her second nap of the day but she was being stubborn earlier so she's barely taking her first nap.  She should be out for a while.

Usually if I can't think of something to blog I look back at my pictures and I can come up with something.  But I can't do that because our computer memory is chuck full and so I can't even upload my pictures and it's running our internet ridiculously slow so I would get to impatient uploading anyways.  BUT something awesome happened the other day so I'll tell you.

So I was working at the restaurant a couple nights ago and my husband had his brother drop him off there on their way home from work.  He came in and got some food and then took my keys to get some stuff from Walmart while he was waiting for me to get off.  When I clocked out I called him and he said he was just waiting in the parking lot so I told him to come in while I fixed something to take home.  A few minutes before that a group of about 10 high school kids came in (mostly girls).  So I was getting ready to leave and talking to Cangri when I looked up and all of the girls were looking in my general direction.  I looked around to try to see what they were all staring at and Cangri pulled 3 red roses from behind his back and gave them to me and all the girls started going "Oooohhh!!!"  It was awesome.  I love public displays like that.  I like the attention.  Don't judge me.  I even wanted him to propose to me at a soccer game in front of like 150+ people, but he wouldn't do it.  He wanted to do it his way.  Whatever.  Anyway on the way home he was telling me that he was really afraid to go inside with the flowers but then he thought 'This is why God gave me balls' and so he came in haha.  See, told you he was awesome.

Oh, and in case I don't get a chance to blog tomorrow, every one have a Happy New Year!  We still have no plans, but I'm sure it will be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment