Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Like Mother Like Daughter

Um.....I can't get the borders off of these pictures because I did the exact same post on my other blog so I just copied and pasted so.......deal with the dis-coordination.


Isabel went to the doctor today for her 6 month check-up.  The first nurse gave her one of those little cardboard books on counting.  She LOVED it.  She dropped it and so I put it in her car seat and she started screaming at me.  She's gonna love to read like her mama and her grama.  She's been clawing at her ears lately to the point that she makes them bleed, so the doctor checked them.  He was holding her head down, I was holding her arms out of the way and he was trying to see inside her ears.  This girl was screaming at the top of her lungs and she was the color of a marichino cherry.  The doctor says, "She's got some pretty strong opinions!"  Haha, she sure does!  Like mother like daughter.  And then she seriously glared at him for the rest of the appointment until he left the room.  When the nurse came to give her the vaccinations?  Oh.My.Goodness.  It's always the same poor nurse and every time, she sticks the needles in, slaps on the band-aids, and takes off.  Oh, but she never forgets to say "Have a nice day!"


...........................


Oh, you too, lady.  


So, here's some adorable pictures of my extremely opinionated daughter.









No comments:

Post a Comment