Saturday, December 4, 2010

Things to Come

Wooooo!  This blog has had one view!  Thanks to whoever it was :)  I promise I've got lots of good material coming up in the next week or so.  We're going to Salt Lake tomorrow with my cuñado (brother-in-law), his girlfriend, and Hubby's grandparent's.  It should be interesting.  I used to be good friends with cuñado before I dated Hubby.  Now I'm starting to see a different side of him, and sometimes he really yanks my chain.  Sooo there will be that great event.  Then Tuesday we're going to Salt Lake with them AGAIN because los abuelos are going back to El Salvador :(  Which is pretty sad.  They've seriously grown on me and they love me and Isabel to death, and they raised Cangrejo and Oscar, so this is gonna be pretty rough on all of us.  Wednesday is Cangri's 22nd birthday and I'm planning him a surprise party on Saturday I got Saturday off so we could just go dancing together or something.  Sooo that's what you have to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment