Tuesday, January 18, 2011

DaY TWo

Day Two: Post a photo of you & the person you have been the closest with for the longest. Why is this person special to you?
This is a photo of me and my very first boyfriend.  (Sorry he's so rude.)  We started dating when I was 15, and to this day, we're still friends.  We broke up after 2 years.  His mom always said that we were to much alike each other and that if we stayed together we would always be fighting.  It's probably true.  We both have ridiculously strong personalities and we both have to be right all the time.  We used to be in a band together.  He is an AMAZING guitarist and I played the drums kind of.  He got a new girlfriend pretty quick after we broke up and I was the other girl for a while (which I would not recommend).  But I did enjoy it cause he treated me better than her.  Anyways, that's not the point.  Whenever I needed someone to talk to he was there, and he knows all of my deepest secrets.  If I needed a shoulder to cry on, he told me to stop being such a pussy and got over it.  Whatever.  Anyways, we've been friends for 4 1/2 years and he knows me inside and out.  Literally.

So there you go.  Come back again for Day 3.


No comments:

Post a Comment