Sunday, January 23, 2011

DaY FouR

Day Four: Post a photo that best sums up the night you've had tonight. What did you do? Why was it fun?
I took this a couple nights ago with full intentions of posting it, but my husband gets jealous of my blog so it didn't happen.  But this is what most of my nights are like, so I think it counts.  Isabel eats paper.  Any paper. She even likes to chew on the tags on the buts of her stuffed animals.  I try not to let her chew on paper that she'll actually be able to ingest though.  Well I put her in this jumper/swing thing while I was making dinner and she got into the newspaper.  I was okay with her throwing it around I guess but I scooted that thing that was holding all of the paper away from her.  She seriously swung herself towards it until she could reach it and pull it back towards her.  When I realized that her mouth was FULL of paper Cangrejo and I took it from her and fished the paper out of her mouth.  She screamed for like 10 minutes straight.  I'm really looking forward to her teen years.

So that was my night.  That's my every night.  Just hanging out at home with my baby girl.  And of course it's fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment