Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Welcome to the World Baby Boy

I don't know if I've mentioned that my best friend was pregnant.  Wellllll, she's not pregnant anymore!!!  Her beautiful baby boy was born on Monday, June 27, 2011 at 6:59 AM.  Weighing in at 6 lbs 14 oz (one ounce more that Isabel) and measuring at 19.5 inches long (half an inch longer than Isabel) and Marlene was at the hospital about 6.5 hours before he was born (about half an hour longer than I was with Isabel).  Crazy right?  All right, maybe I'm the only one that thinks it's that crazy.  But take a look at him, he's adorable :)

Alexander Patiño
Lots of black hair!
He was still working on opening his eyes.
And here he is with the proud mommy!  (Marlene's sister Diana is in the background.  She's expecting her baby #2 in about 3 months.)

No comments:

Post a Comment