Monday, July 25, 2011

Weight loss Monday from my bedroom

I've been hit with this insomnia crap ever since I really started dieting and exercising my ass off and it's annoying. I think it actually bugs Cangrejo more than it bugs me, because I stay up and do stuff in bed...........stuff like.......well blogging.  I made you this short little video.  I'm sure tomorrow morning he won't remember any of it.  Anyways I hope not.

Is it inappropriate that I make vlogs in my bed???

Maybe.

Do I care???

Ehh not really.

I would laugh my ass off if someone else did it.

Let's just hope my husband's sense of humor is as good as mine.


Stay tuned for the next week or so.  There could be some big, exciting changes coming my way, and I'm sure you all find me VERY interesting and you want to know everything that's going on in my life.

For real, though, people.  BIG CHANGES.

(NO I'm not pregnant.)

No comments:

Post a Comment