Sunday, January 15, 2012

Back to School

Ladies and gentlemen, I am back to being a student!!!  I'm freaking excited about it.  Honestly, I love school and I love learning stuff.  I'm not going back to USU yet :( but I'm taking online classes through University of Phoenix for the time being and it's great!  I started last Monday so I'm only a week into it and I'm just doing kind of an orientation class right now, but it really is going great.

My plan for right now is to just get through getting my associates degree, which will take about a year and a half, and then I'll see where we're at in life to decide what I'll go into first.  Yeah, first.  I really love business stuff and so one of my options is getting a degree in entrepreneur stuff.  Why that above other business degrees?  The husband loves construction and one day wants to start his own company.  I don't know much about construction, but I'm slowly learning from him, and he doesn't know a lot about business.  Together we're unstoppable, or something like that.  

HOWEVER, my dream is to become a teacher, and he totally supports me with that.  That's why I say, we'll just take this a step at a time, and see where we're at when I'm done with my associates.  From there, I'll decide what to do first, or if I'm even going to get a business agree, since you don't really need one to start a business, anyway.
So, that's what's up right now!  Come back tomorrow because I'm weighing in and I'm hoping it will be FANTABULOUS!!!

2 comments: