Monday, April 25, 2011

Vlog #7 Weight loss Challenge Monday

Before we get onto Weight loss Monday, I have to tell all of you to go watch Water for Elephants.  It's MAGICAL!  I gotta say I wasn't one of those people that's crazy about Robert Patterson, but OMG, I think I've changed my mind about him a little bit!!!  The movie was amazing.  Plus I'm a ginormous fan of Reese Witherspoon.  But yeah, you should see it ASAP because if you just happen to die without seeing that movie, you might possibly go to hell.  Just saying.


Ummm I hope you can see the whole video and not just that part of my face that I can see.  I uploaded the video a little differently this time so I hope it works.  Peace out.

P.S.  I have TEN followers now!!!  Boo-ya!  That's nothing compared to some of you, but I'm starting to feel better about it lol.

P.S.S. Sorry I'm so boring.  In real life I'm a very exciting person, and I'll be the first one to admit that my vlogs suck chipmunk balls.

1 comment:

  1. haha nice vlog :) u arent boring!
    i'm going to check out the movie :)

    ReplyDelete