Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Take THAT writer's block!

I'm having serious writers block.  I've had it for a long time.  And it's pissing me off.  So let's see how this goes.....

I went running last Thursday.  It's the first strenuous activity I've done since before I was pregnant.  That was 2 years ago, and I'm paying for it.  Ever since Friday I've had like weird, awful, contraction like pains all around my stomach, and my legs feel.........swollen?  But they're not?  I don't really know, but I can't go up or down stairs or sit down without.......whimpering?  Yeah, I guess you could call it that.

Uhh......yesterday I froze 114 ears worth of corn OFF the cob, which is definitely not as wonderful as corn on the cob, but I guess it will do.  It took me like 5 hours and I only got like 15 quarts of corn.  And I gave 2 quarts away because, well, I'm a good person like that.

OH!  I had a nail appointment yesterday with a 10 year old haha.  She did a pretty good job, and it was definitely worth my 2 dollars.  She even gave me a punch card and my 5th appointment is FREE.  She was ridiculously professional, for a 10 year old.

I'm watching the original version of the movie Arthur.  It's different, but it's still pretty funny.  I still love Russel Brand and it's kind of weird that the original Hobson was a man, but I'll get over it, because I've decided that I love Liza Minnelli.

Wellllll, I shouldn't really be blogging because I have to make 10 or 12 (I haven't decided yet) soft baby blocks before Saturday because I have two baby showers to attend.  I'll put pics up because they are fabulous.  Maybe a tutorial???  Hmmm.......I've never done one.  But if you want a tutorial, leave a comment and let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Peace out for now, bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment