Thursday, May 10, 2012

Throwback Thursday

Today I'm going to participate in Tara's Throwback Thursday from over at Me and the Mexican.  I've been thinking lately about how crazy things have been the last couple years and how many crazy twists and turns I've been through.  When thinking of something for today's post.........I logged on to Myspace for the first time in over a year looking for pictures.  Here's just 2 of literally 500 pictures that I found, and they were both taken probably within days of each other.


This is me and my best friend Daysy.  I don't know why, but we both went through this phase with bangs.  And that shirt I'm wearing?  It says "Hello, My Name Is: Gangsta"  Because I was.....obviously.


This one is the real kicker, and I'm really brave putting it up here, because I'm pretty sure that Cangrejo doesn't know this picture even exists.  I wanted to repaint my bedroom and since me and my girlfriends are a bunch of shorties, I called my two favorite guys at the time to help us tape the ceiling.  The guy on the bottom is Cangrejo, who is now my husband.  Back then he was just a friend.  The guy on his shoulders?  Yeah, that's Isabel's biological dad.  Crazy how shit works out.

3 comments:

  1. I like the bangs! The last pic is the best though! I love how the guys made do (I'm assuming there was no ladder)...
    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I kind of think there was a ladder and they just didn't want to go outside to get it.......

    ReplyDelete