Monday, February 7, 2011

DaY SiX

Day Six: Post a photo of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.  Why did you choose this person?  
What do you admire most about their life? What can you do to make your life more fulfilling?



I know what you're thinking. "That girl looks a lot like you, Josie, this doesn't count."  Well, ladies and gentlemen, this is my loop-hole.  This is a picture of a different me.  This was taken probably January or February of my senior year, so two years ago.  I wish I could go back to that for one day.  Back then I thought that life sucked and that it was soo hard.  But looking at where I am now, and where I was then, it was waaayyyy easier.  
The girl in this picture is so care free.  She worries about herself and nothing else, but at the same time she's always trying to think of a way to change the world.  If this picture was taken the day I think it was, she was at school, but she didn't go to class the entire day.  After this picture was taken, the first bell rang and she left with her best friend and they went and just screwed around.  Probably with some guys (not the screwing your thinking, perverts).  About two months after this picture was taken, this girl was kicked out of her high school and she didn't give a shit.  If anything she was relieved.  She had a world of opportunities lying ahead of her, even though she was transferring to a high school that was considered the 'dump' school in the county.  So much potential.  So much to look forward to.  Not a care in the world.
How can I make my life more fulfilling?  Raise my little girl to have the same spirit that this girl did. And remember that even though my life is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be, I still have all of the same potential as I did 2 years ago.  Maybe different opportunities, and different challenges trying to get in my way, but the girl in this picture was strong, and there's no reason for me to be any less strong today than she was back then.


No comments:

Post a Comment